Fast & free shipping, get it in 4 - 8 business days
Dedicated customer support
HiPP Anti-Reflux Milk Formula is used when babies have an increased spitting and belching tendency during and after feeding. It is normal for a baby to spit up some milk. However, it might be reflux when the baby is discomforted due to spitting up. Adding the natural thickener carob bean gum allows the formula to thicken in the bottle, helping the feed stay down. This specialty formula can be given from birth, and because of its gentle nature is even suitable up through toddlerhood when your baby begins eating solid foods. It can be used as a complete supplement to breastfeeding or as an additive that enriches your baby's diet and nutrition.
HiPP AR contains prebiotics and probiotics to help your infant develop a healthy gut microbiome. Similar to bacteria cultures found in breast milk, these prebiotics and probiotics work to strengthen your baby's digestive system. For added help with brain and eye development, HiPP AR contains omega-3 and omega-6 DHA and ARA. This formula uses absolutely no GMOs, no sugar, no corn syrup, no gluten, no soy, and no peanut ingredients. HiPP AR is also free of unnatural synthetic preservatives or man-made flavorings that can create discomfort for your baby. If this formula is not 100% what you're looking for, please consider one of our other specialty Formulas for Sensitive Tummies.
Not sure which formula to choose? Click here for our baby formula comparison chart to help you understand the differences between our offered formulas.
Why HiPP Anti-Reflux?
- HiPP AR is perfect for babies with reflux or spits up.
- Appropriate for all ages starting at 0 months
- Includes locust bean gum for a creamy product that is easier for your little one to keep down
- Omega 3 & 6 LCPs
- GMO-free & antibiotic and hormone-free
- Made in Germany for the German market.
- Certified to EU standards
Organic Formula Shop works closely with HiPP-Germany and Hipp-Netherlands so that we can guarantee 100% original products and fresh baby formula with expiration dates of at least six months. Each box contains of HiPP AR contains:
- 600 grams (21.2 oz) of formula powder. This should make approximately 3840 ml (130 fl oz) of the prepared formula
- a specially designed measuring spoon.
HiPP Anti-Reflux Milk preparation instructions are different from that of standard infant formulas. Please follow the preparation instructions written in this nutrition and feeding chart carefully. HiPP Anti-Reflux is a specialty formula and not a medical treatment. Before deciding to use it, we advise consulting your pediatrician.
We offer various payment methods when purchasing your baby formula. You can rest assured that your payment is always safe whichever way you choose. We accept all major Credit Cards (MasterCard, Visa & American Express) and Apple Pay.
We Love Recycling! Please dispose of the carton box and the plastic inner bag(s), and the measuring spoon properly.
skimmed milk, whey products, vegetable oils (palm oil*, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil), lactose, thickener locust bean gum, fish oil, potassium chloride, choline, mortierella alpina oil, calcium carbonate, calcium chloride, sodium citrate, l-phenylalanine, sodium selenite, l-tyrosine, zinc sulfate, calcium orthophosphate, l-leucine, l-tryptophan, l-histidine, iron sulfate, stabilizer lactic acid, potassium iodate, vitamin c, natural lactic acid cultures (limosilactobacillus fermentum hereditum®) 1, vitamin e, niacin, pantothenic acid, copper sulfate, vitamin b1, vitamin a, magnesium carbonate, inositol, vitamin b6, metafolin® (calcium l-methylfolate), vitamin k, vitamin d, biotin, vitamin b12.
1) limosilactobacillus fermentum cect5716
* palm oil from sustainable cultivation, certified by independent control bodies
Please be aware that this product is manufactured according to European Union nutritional standards. Consequently, it may not meet the requirements of customers outside the EU.
Preparation for all powdered formulas:
- Use freshly boiled water for each of the baby’s meals and allow it to cool down to 120 degrees Fahrenheit (50 °C) before mixing with formula
- Pour in 2/3 of the necessary amount of boiled water into a clean and sterilized
- Use the scoop provided with your box of formula (note that spoon sizes vary by brand and even lot), add the correct number of leveled scoops of powder (1 leveled scoop of powder per 1oz / 30ml of water).
- Close the bottle with the nipple and cap and vigorously shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Add the remaining water to the bottle and shake it
- Cool to drinking temperature (approximately 98 degrees Fahrenheit or 37 °C) and ALWAYS test the temperature of the milk before feeding to avoid scalding or burning your little one.
Important Feeding Information:
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to the milk.
- Always freshly prepare formula and do not prepare in advance. Use immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Do not heat a bottle in a microwave as hot spots may occur, which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. Never use formula beyond its expiration date. The expiration date on the formula box/tin is listed according to European standard: day/month/year
- Avoid storing in area of high heat or humidity
# Of Scoops
|1 to 2 weeks||
7 - 8
|3 to 4 weeks||
5 - 7
|5 to 8 weeks||
5 - 6
|3 to 4 months||
4 - 5
- Click here for the nutrition and feeding chart of HiPP AR
- The manufacturer may change its packaging style at any moment without notice. Always follow the instructions on your packaging, even if they differ from the above instructions.
HiPP Anti-Reflux Nutritional Facts (Per 100ml or 3.38 oz/3 oz prepared)
- Energy66 kcal
- Total Fat3.6g
- Linoleic Acid (Omega 6)0.40g
- Linolenic Acid (Omega 3)0.06g
- Total Carbs6.9g
- Vitamin C8.9mg
- Vitamin A54mcg
- Vitamin D1.5mcg
- Vitamin E0.70mg
- Vitamin B10.036mg
- Vitamin B20.14mg
- Vitamin B60.023mg
- Vitamin B120.10mcg
- Folic Acid10mcg
- Pantothenic Acid0.34mg
- Vitamin K5.1mcg
* Natural sugar content of the lactose / other ingredients
Reviews for HiPP Anti Reflux Formula - All Stages
- MSMartina S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your product feedback? I highly recommend this formula!Experience with Organic Formula Shop: Fast ShippingRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks ago5 stars
We love the HiPP AR formula!!! it always arrives in just a few days and our reflux is sooo much better now!
- NHNickyia H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your product feedback? I highly recommend this formula!, Baby has no tummy issues anymore, My Little One loves it, Defintiely better than US brandsExperience with Organic Formula Shop: Fast Shipping , Easy to use Website , Yes, will order again!What's your product feedback? Definitely helps for my baby's constipation, Perfect solution for dairy sensitivityRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoThis is a miracle formula!
We had my 4 month old son on Nutramigen formula and he was constantly, everyday all day puking (he’s a happy puker) but I couldn’t stand it. So someone recommended HIPP, and I found they had an anti reflux so I bought a few boxes and he doesn’t puke anymore!! Absolute miracle, I’ve never been so happy. 100% recommend.
- JAJaime A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your product feedback? I highly recommend this formula!, Great to supplement, Defintiely better than US brandsExperience with Organic Formula Shop: Fast Shipping , Yes, will order again!Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoAmazing
This formula was a game changer. My daughter was struggling to gain weight and constantly spitting up. When we started this formula she was rarely spitting up and it eased my worries as well.
- TATeresa A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your product feedback? Baby has no tummy issues anymoreExperience with Organic Formula Shop: Fast ShippingWhat's your product feedback? Baby sleeps much better nowRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agotried it and love it
it helped our baby.less spit ups
- SCSamantha C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoHICC
Milk is amazing, it truly has helped my baby reduced reflux and it has all natural ingredients